Toy Hauln Hooligans  

Go Back   Toy Hauln Hooligans > Hooligan's Categories > Quite Possibly R rated > Toy Haul'n Hooligans (R)

Old 06-03-2008, 04:41 AM   #31
camfather
Brother Hooligan
Hooligan

camfather is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to camfather

Let me see how I can post this with out sounding like a total asshat from my what I feel is my dogs POV.......

You're all sitting around the camp fire enjoying the good times, your on a short leash cause the wifey is watching you from the trailer window, and all of a sudden some crazy cracked out fool runs up and pisses on you.

Do you fuck him up? or sniff his butt?

To be serious, my dogs are fine around people, I would put them down if they even showed .001% human aggression. They are good around other dogs if properly introduced, the only reason I even started this thread is because the last two trips out, trips out of 100's, I've had random off leash dogs with no known owners show up and start shit, and to see who's responsible with there pets :)
camfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 04:45 AM   #32
shadow
back for a limited time
Hooligan

shadow guards the Holy Grailshadow guards the Holy Grailshadow guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by camfather View Post
I've had random off leash dogs with no known owners show up and start shit

thats why I leave my dogs at home. Its just easier that way.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 04:54 AM   #33
jackxclan
HeavyHaulnHooligan
Hooligan

jackxclan has quite a few friendsjackxclan has quite a few friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derwud View Post
Off leash when I'm around , on leash if we go for a ride..

Ask Dedmiston about loose dogs at camp... Fun Story...

OUCH !! but funny to watch. :)
jackxclan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 04:55 AM   #34
camfather
Brother Hooligan
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRC View Post
I will speak up here as a PB owner myself. We LOVE our dog/puppy. B U T if we have any doubt that she may cause some sort of issues with people/kids/ or other dogs in camp she WILL be staying home when she gets older! Right now she is just a pup, born on XMAS day last year.

As some one already stated tied up to the trailer IS NOT the same as at home in the yard. We feel that she will be a great addition to our family but if she can not be trusted around other dogs/people, she will stay at home behind her electrified fence!

She's a cutie for sure! Your gonna be pissed when she gets big, and chews the couch up! haha

If she can not be trusted around other people, put her down, if she can not be trusted around other dogs, don't allow her around other dogs. This breed is eager to please, but has to be trained.
Pit Bulls are great family dogs, dog aggressive pups are not gonna learn to be less aggressive left alone at home. If she grows to show signs of being DA, leaving her alone is NOT going to make it better..........
Old 06-03-2008, 04:57 AM   #35
Hockymom63
Hooligan King
HooliGIRL

Hockymom63 is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Hockymom63

Me too we have 4 love them but wont take a chance that they might say oh i don't know act like a dog? and someone would be offended or hurt besides cant leave any of them either tied up inviting trouble from an off lease dog thinking mine is an easy mark or inside while i have fun.(not always room in the rhino one of our dogs loves it.)
Oh and i HATE when other peoples dogs are roaming around and crap by my TH how rude!! Pick that shit up..Pun intended

HooliGirls-1
Security-0

4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul

Last edited by Hockymom63; 06-03-2008 at 05:08 AM.
Hockymom63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 05:05 AM   #36
camfather
Brother Hooligan
Hooligan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow View Post
thats why I leave my dogs at home. Its just easier that way.
It would be easier, but that isn't an option for us.
Old 06-03-2008, 06:31 AM   #37
QH
Hooligan King
Hooligan's Partner
Hooligan

QH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy GrailQH guards the Holy Grail

Wow, delicate subject... I understand both sides of the argument as there are many dogs who are fine running around camp. On the other hand if your dog is leashed and another dog strolls up and makes an aggressive move towards the chained up dog, then he's fair game. If your dogs will attack another dog simply because it's another dog, then they don't belong in a family camp, chained up or not, period. Just my opinion mind you. It does piss me off when unleashed dogs run around causing trouble with chained dogs, that's bullshit. If your dog starts shit and get's his ass handed to him, that's his problem. Seems my recollection though is that at least in our camp the unchained dogs don't cause any trouble, at least none that I've seen.... I love Pit Bull's, Christmas eve 1980 I was out doing a couple practice moto's and found a box of abandoned APBT's. I'll never forget that date because who the fuck would abandon a litter of puppies on Christmas eve? I was there practicing the day before and the dogs were not there. Anyway, we found homes for all the puppies including keeping one for ourselves. Turned out to be the best damn dog I'd ever been around. He ended up giving his life protecting our family. I've owned several APBT's since including 2 now and each one has been absolutely fantastic. Problem with APBT's is asshole owners and the fact that if they are trained or encouraged to be aggressive, they can do some serious damage. We keep our two chained up at camp, one mostly because he's blind and no matter what we try, you let him loose and he take's off like a bullet in whatever direction. Bottom line, whether you keep your dog chained or let him run wild, it's your responsibility to see to it the dog isn't causing problems and that includes fucking with other dogs in camp.

Here's Buster, he doesn't have an aggressive bone in his body...Can you tell he's blind?

We got Buster a seeing eye dog, his name is Marley and he seems to be a lover and not a fighter like his big brother...

QH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 06:44 AM   #38
chickfire13
the one and only!
HooliGIRL
HooliGIRL+Hooligan

chickfire13 shares all your toys

All you guys' dogs are very cute. as for me: my girl (yellow lab) is almost always on a leash cuz she is just way to shy around other dogs not aggressive just shy will run right back to the trailer if another dog tries to sniff her butt. sometimes early in the morning to go out to pee she will be off leash but I know she only goes so far before she starts looking for one of her people and comes back. It really all just depends on the dog and the owner.
chickfire13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:39 PM   #39
dedmiston
The Sausage King
Hooligan

dedmiston is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
Bottom line, whether you keep your dog chained or let him run wild, it's your responsibility to see to it the dog isn't causing problems and that includes fucking with other dogs in camp.
My sweet little Roxy doesn't fuck with other dogs in camp.

She just...

...fucks other dogs in camp.
dedmiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 02:46 PM   #40
shadow
back for a limited time
Hooligan

shadow guards the Holy Grailshadow guards the Holy Grailshadow guards the Holy Grail

Quote:
Originally Posted by QH View Post
Bottom line, whether you keep your dog chained or let him run wild, it's your responsibility to see to it the dog isn't causing problems and that includes fucking with other dogs in camp.
Thats right!!
Also, if you bring your dog, also bring a shovel. If your going to bring your dog, clean up after it, or leave it at home.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote