PDA

View Full Version : Who is sick?

DirtyRat
12-24-2015, 06:25 AM
Tough time of year right now, i havent seen so many people i know that have this upper chest cold thing going on in a long time. I know that the first one to have this virus was our 4 year old grand daughter, unfortunately they are big time carriers of any virus, like a zombie, so i got it next. That was thursday the 10th. I went to the doctor on the 15th cause i had frosted flakes in my lungs, bad too. Urgent care doctor gave me 2 breathing treatments plus 50mg of Predizone. Pharmacy had a Proair inhaler, Predizone tabs plus Levoflax anitbiotic and Mucinix.

Fuccckkk.......Sucks getting old

So, stay away from fucking EVERYONE if your not sick. :htfus:

CHAIN_DOGG
12-24-2015, 12:07 PM
Cheney crib hit too...loss of voice and upper shit clogged up

Big Buford
12-24-2015, 01:43 PM
Raises hand :bs: felt a little funny last 2 days when down yesterday afternoon :socal2: made it to the moment vacation started.

toolio
12-24-2015, 03:00 PM
Howie & I been telling you guys for years;
"Don't get old, You won't like it"!! Maybe you'll listen to you're elders now!

DirtyRat
12-24-2015, 03:06 PM
Im thinkin flu and pnemonia shot maybe, anyone else done this?

campermama
12-24-2015, 03:07 PM
Drink more alcohol!! I haven't been sick in many, many years!!

56Nomad
12-24-2015, 05:24 PM
Don't let an old man move into your body.........:htfus:

Big Buford
12-24-2015, 06:04 PM
Pretty much narrowed it down as strappy was point of origin. Gona kick him in the shin next time I see him!

CHAIN_DOGG
12-24-2015, 10:49 PM
Pretty much narrowed it down as strappy was point of origin. Gona kick him in the shin next time I see him!

In this case, let's use your slogan in your signature. Big minds talk about ideas..Great idea !! :buford::dude:

DirtyRat
12-24-2015, 11:20 PM

I wasnt ill last time i seen you at Vets camp, jacked up ankle yes. Its wierd cause i stop smoking, been 8 monghs now and i get broncitus, i mean wtf?

rf4
12-28-2015, 02:14 AM
I got sick the saturday after Thanksgiving, finally went to the dr 2 weeks later (had lower lung rattle), z pack and cough meds. Still have the nagging cough every once in awhile.

DirtyRat
12-28-2015, 03:39 AM
I got sick the saturday after Thanksgiving, finally went to the dr 2 weeks later (had lower lung rattle), z pack and cough meds. Still have the nagging cough every once in awhile.

This whole house except me is on a Z Pac, i was on Levoflaxin. I feel better now, its been 2 weeks since i started the meds. The scary part to me is not being able to breathe, i sounded like a death rattle.

Glad your feeling better Chris :)