PDA

View Full Version : Study Suggests......

DirtyRat
08-21-2015, 01:02 AM
While the available evidence is weak,[54] tentative results suggest that frequent ejaculation may decrease the risk of prostate cancer.[55] A study, over eight years, showed that those that ejaculated most frequently (over 21 times per month on average) were less likely to get prostate cancer.[56] The results were broadly similar to the findings of a smaller Australian study.[57]

I knew it......Raise your hand if you did it today? :vib:

CHAIN_DOGG
08-21-2015, 01:54 AM
:vib::vib::vib:

DirtyRat
08-21-2015, 02:01 AM
:vib::vib::vib:

No surprise here......:buford:

Make me Proud!!!

56Nomad
08-21-2015, 02:13 AM
Jim,

Thanks for pointing this out......

Here is the study: http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/844820

There is a long list of risk factors for prostate cancer but here is a short summary of things to consider in preventing it.

Preventing Prostate Cancer

Adopting simple dietary habits now can greatly reduce your risk of ever developing the disease at all. The two diets known to be associated with longevity and reduced risks for prostate cancer are the traditional Japanese diet and a Southern Mediterranean diet. The Japanese diet is high in green tea, soy, vegetables, and fish, as well as low in calories and fat. The Mediterranean diet is high in fresh fruits and vegetables, garlic, tomatoes, red wine, olive oil, and fish. Both are low in red meat.

Diet: Avoid red meat, processed meats, deep-fried foods, and reduce the amount of dairy products you eat each day. Avoid burning and charring grilled or cooked meat. These foods are linked to prostate cancer. Eat fatty fish such as salmon, sardines, tuna several times a week. Fish and fish oil reduce the occurrence and progression of prostate cancer as well as promote heart health. Use olive oil instead of vegetable oil. Olive oil has a favorable impact on the prostate gland. Avoid canola and flaxseed oil as they almost double your risk of developing prostate cancer. Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables. Drink 2 to 4 cups of green tea a day. Try adding soy foods to your diet, such as soymilk and tofu.

Lifestyle: Exercise for 30-40 minutes at least 3 times a week. Exercise helps you lose weight: obesity is a precursor to cancer, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. Make time every day to relax. Stress relief and a positive outlook are linked to longevity.

BTW..... check with your dad and uncles

Prostate cancer seems to run in some families, which suggests that in some cases there may be an inherited or genetic factor. Having a father, brother or uncle with prostate cancer more than doubles a man’s risk of developing this disease. (The risk is higher for men who have a brother with the disease than for those with an affected father.) The risk is much higher for men with several affected relatives, particularly if their relatives were young when the cancer was found.

sin cal hd
08-21-2015, 02:18 PM
Diet: Avoid red meat, processed meats, deep-fried foods, and reduce the amount of dairy products you eat each day. Avoid burning and charring grilled or cooked meat. These foods are linked to prostate cancer. Eat fatty fish such as salmon, sardines, tuna several times a week. Fish and fish oil reduce the occurrence and progression of prostate cancer as well as promote heart health. Use olive oil instead of vegetable oil. Olive oil has a favorable impact on the prostate gland. Avoid canola and flaxseed oil as they almost double your risk of developing prostate cancer. Eat a variety of fruits and vegetables. Drink 2 to 4 cups of green tea a day. Try adding soy foods to your diet, such as soymilk and tofu.

This study is obviously done by a commi-bastard-peta-vegan-pos. No RED MEAT. F-that. Give me cancer now.....Just kidding, cancer is nothing to be joking about.

thmTerry
08-21-2015, 09:58 PM
If I jack off enough can I still eat red meat?