PDA

View Full Version : Because their is no Futbolling Section: USA USA USA!!!

QH
06-23-2010, 06:34 PM
Donovan scores in extra time to send the US team to the knockout round of 16!!! HUGE win! :dude::dude::dude:

http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab74/bbbugn/USA.jpg

jws
06-23-2010, 06:39 PM
:dude:

truggyboy
06-23-2010, 06:55 PM
GO USA!!!!!

CHAIN_DOGG
06-23-2010, 10:19 PM
GO USA!!!!!

X3

thmTerry
06-24-2010, 03:44 PM
Go USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but soccer is :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay:

QH
06-24-2010, 04:07 PM
Go USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but soccer is :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay:

Don't hate what you don't understand, these guys are the most fit athletes in the world bar none.

QH
06-24-2010, 04:46 PM
Go USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but soccer is :gay::gay::gay::gay:

Speaking of :gay::gay::gay::gay::gay: wasn't your sport of choice in high school wrestling?

http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab74/bbbugn/wrestling2.jpg

truggyboy
06-24-2010, 06:08 PM
:funny:

:eek:

ssduane
06-24-2010, 07:37 PM
you'd think I'd know more of whats going on with this sport being in Italy, but I still have know idea who's winning and losing.

And yes, Soccer is one of the most exhausting sports there is.

QH
06-24-2010, 07:44 PM
you'd think I'd know more of whats going on with this sport being in Italy, but I still have know idea who's winning and losing.

And yes, Soccer is one of the most exhausting sports there is.

You should be seeing plenty of people in mourning today Duane, Italy got knocked out of the tourney this morning, didn't even make it to the knockout rouns... Defending World Cup champs no less

rf4
06-24-2010, 08:26 PM
I'm sad for my people!

oh well, USA, USA, USA!!

ssduane
06-24-2010, 08:46 PM
You should be seeing plenty of people in mourning today Duane, Italy got knocked out of the tourney this morning, didn't even make it to the knockout rouns... Defending World Cup champs no less

Guess that was why my Italia FB friends were posting shit I couldn't read in Italian on FB. :vib:

ssduane
06-24-2010, 08:47 PM
[QUOTE=rf4;68810]I'm sad for my people![QUOTE]

China's out?

rf4
06-24-2010, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE=rf4;68810]I'm sad for my people![QUOTE]

China's out?

just cuz I'm short does not make me chinese!! But then next to you MOST people are chinese!! :ass:

sin cal hd
06-24-2010, 11:44 PM
I understand enough of SOCCER to know its gay.

QH
06-25-2010, 01:44 AM
I understand enough of SOCCER to know its gay.

Another wrestler? :rolleyes:

sin cal hd
06-25-2010, 02:37 AM
Another wrestler? :rolleyes:

Nope, american futbol and baseball. Nascar and WTA (womens tennis assoc.) is more entertaining than soccer. And womens beach volleyball more enjoyable.

QH
06-25-2010, 05:43 AM
Nope, american futbol and baseball. Nascar and WTA (womens tennis assoc.) is more entertaining than soccer. And womens beach volleyball more enjoyable.

Just fuckin with you dude... The best way I can explain it is a way a baseball fan should be able to understand. A lot of people see baseball as the same repetitive boring thing over and over again, but if you know the game then you know the strategy changes with each and every pitch and that's the beauty of the game, the chess match that goes on and soccer is much the same story. The casual fan just has no idea how physical a game soccer is at the highest youth levels, let alone the Mens World Cup. My daughter played for u17 and u18 national championships and she looked like she wrecked her dirt bike after matches with bruises and scrapes all over her body and she was usually the one delivering the blows. We visited every corner of the country, literally and I didn't like soccer much either until I learned the game watching matches at all those big tournaments with my daughters national level coaches who explained the game to me while it was being played. It's not for everybody, nothing is but I totally get the global popularity of soccer nowdays. Motocross is still my favorite sport...

EagleOne
06-25-2010, 06:54 AM
The World Cups a Knock out round, its over in a month once you've qualified. so loads of defense and some offence. Made up England and USA are through to the last 16.
But USA got Ghana next easy and we got the Germans I think we got the tougher games then if we beat them we got Mex or Argentina. oh boy then the Final .. So its all suddendeath once your in the last 16.
BTW it take years to qualify for the next 2014 World Cup. While all the players are playing for their regular leauge clubs so the national teams don't play as a team much at all!! and England play a lot of Club football.
Now am gonna Shut Up!!!! :rrc:

ssduane
06-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Motocross is still my favorite sport...

:boob: are mine.

sin cal hd
06-25-2010, 03:40 PM
Just fuckin with you dude... The best way I can explain it is a way a baseball fan should be able to understand. A lot of people see baseball as the same repetitive boring thing over and over again, but if you know the game then you know the strategy changes with each and every pitch and that's the beauty of the game, the chess match that goes on and soccer is much the same story. The casual fan just has no idea how physical a game soccer is at the highest youth levels, let alone the Mens World Cup. My daughter played for u17 and u18 national championships and she looked like she wrecked her dirt bike after matches with bruises and scrapes all over her body and she was usually the one delivering the blows. We visited every corner of the country, literally and I didn't like soccer much either until I learned the game watching matches at all those big tournaments with my daughters national level coaches who explained the game to me while it was being played. It's not for everybody, nothing is but I totally get the global popularity of soccer nowdays. Motocross is still my favorite sport...

I know your messin with me. What I can't stand about soccer and the players, is the blatant flops and the refs being baught. They make so many bad calls. Baseball is boring but it was great to play.