PDA

View Full Version : About me. Fishing bio

lq9hd
01-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Capt. (Unofficial title, just sounds better and saltier!) Mikey:buford:

I enjoy long walks on the beach.

Born and raised in West LA (NOT W. Hollywood :ass:'s) Started hand lining pan fish as a young boy with my grandma. In elementary my bro would take me to fish bait docks, piers, and barges from Malibu down to Redondo. We then started fishing half day and ¾ day sport boats. Eventually after getting to know the crew and Captains out of my local marina (Marina Del Ray) I started “pin heading” (let me break it down to you retards like how CF13 use to roll) Pin Head = fish for free in return scrub and do shit around the boat. Did that every weekend, and breaks till my nuts dropped. You know how that goes… Fast cars and easy girls (that’s another story for another time) did that scene till I was about a junior in high school and got back on the sport boats as a real on the payroll Deckhand. Decked throughout my years while attending Harvard by the Sea (Santa Monica Community College.) In between school and work I got to fish Catalina, San Clemente, and Santa Barbra Islands. Kind of finished school, worked for the family and part time on the boats at the age of… Let see… about 22-23 Finally got some money together for long range trips out of San Diego into Mexican waters. Let me tell you… After hearing about H&M landing and the big name boats like the Royal Polaris, Shogun, Red Rooster, Qualifier 105, etc. since a lill kid, you really feel like you’re on top of the world for fishing out of there. Well that’s sums up my fishing experience. Oh BTW you all can thank fishing boats for my sailors mouth and my drunkenness! Hope you guys enjoyed!

Im pretty bored at work today...:socal2:

truggyboy
01-13-2010, 01:16 AM
:dude: thanks for the story capt. Mikey:D

Next question is when you going to get your own ocean fishing boat?

jws
01-13-2010, 01:21 AM
Capt. (Unofficial title, just sounds better and saltier!) Mikey:buford:

I enjoy long walks on the beach.

Born and raised in West LA (NOT W. Hollywood :ass:'s) Started hand lining pan fish as a young boy with my grandma. In elementary my bro would take me to fish bait docks, piers, and barges from Malibu down to Redondo. We then started fishing half day and ¾ day sport boats. Eventually after getting to know the crew and Captains out of my local marina (Marina Del Ray) I started “pin heading” (let me break it down to you retards like how CF13 use to roll) Pin Head = fish for free in return scrub and do shit around the boat. Did that every weekend, and breaks till my nuts dropped. You know how that goes… Fast cars and easy girls (that’s another story for another time) did that scene till I was about a junior in high school and got back on the sport boats as a real on the payroll Deckhand. Decked throughout my years while attending Harvard by the Sea (Santa Monica Community College.) In between school and work I got to fish Catalina, San Clemente, and Santa Barbra Islands. Kind of finished school, worked for the family and part time on the boats at the age of… Let see… about 22-23 Finally got some money together for long range trips out of San Diego into Mexican waters. Let me tell you… After hearing about H&M landing and the big name boats like the Royal Polaris, Shogun, Red Rooster, Qualifier 105, etc. since a lill kid, you really feel like you’re on top of the world for fishing out of there. Well that’s sums up my fishing experience. Oh BTW you all can thank fishing boats for my sailors mouth and my drunkenness! Hope you guys enjoyed!

Im pretty bored at work today...:socal2:

me too:vib:

lq9hd
01-13-2010, 05:02 AM
:dude: thanks for the story capt. Mikey:D

Next question is when you going to get your own ocean fishing boat?

Workin on a lill center console with Wendy right now. Dont know how thats gonna fly:vib:

Did you forget about me?

lq9hd
01-13-2010, 05:03 AM
me too:vib:

Bored at work or da fishing?:vib:

dieseldude
01-13-2010, 05:08 AM

I think it's "I enjoy long walks on the beach." with you :eek::rotfl:

lq9hd
01-13-2010, 05:19 AM
:socal2::gay::socal2:

QH
01-13-2010, 05:23 AM
So the story about roaming the jungles with a machine gun was drunk talk :pop:

:socal2:

lq9hd
01-13-2010, 05:25 AM
So the story about roaming the jungles with a machine gun was drunk talk :pop:

:socal2:

Negative. Thats a whole nother story. Let me find some pics.

jws
01-13-2010, 08:17 AM

both:ftt:

Jay
01-13-2010, 12:46 PM
(let me break it down to you retards like how CF13 use to roll)
:dude: :rotfl::rotfl:

lq9hd
01-13-2010, 04:53 PM
Threw it in just for you. I knew you would of got a kick out of it.

lq9hd
01-13-2010, 04:54 PM
"I watched ER" beeotch!

Phatty
01-14-2010, 04:58 PM
It must be hard being profiled as a poacher by DFG every time you go fishing eh? :rolleyes:

lq9hd
01-14-2010, 05:24 PM
It must be hard being profiled as a poacher by DFG every time you go fishing eh? :rolleyes:

:ass: Better not say anything on a public board:ph43r:

Phatty
01-14-2010, 11:43 PM
:ass: Better not say anything on a public board:ph43r:

I just meant because you are of ASIAN descent. :socal2:

lq9hd
01-15-2010, 03:27 AM
Thats what im saying. Do you rike robster?

truggyboy
01-15-2010, 04:21 AM
Thats what im saying. Do you rike robster?

:funny: you guys are killing me:D

funny chit

lq9hd
01-15-2010, 04:39 AM
:ftt::dude: