PDA

View Full Version : A1 - Anone going?

Jay
12-04-2009, 02:38 AM
Ill be up in the Edison suite again (yeah I know, Fuck Me) but let's hook up in the pits, or for a beer or 20 in the parking lot.

redrockerfan
12-04-2009, 03:04 AM
I'll be at the Desert. Will have it playing on the side of my buddy's trailer with his projector. We did it last year for all the live races.:dude: My moneys on Ryan Villopoto. I'm hearing Reeds and Villopoto track times are neck and neck. I don't see CR running away from RV. JS going to be fast but he has to get to hole-shots to get away but also keep the bike on two wheels. This is going to be a exciting SC season.:dude::pop::htfus:

QH
12-04-2009, 04:45 AM
I think Stewart and Villapoto will be riding by themselves if they both stay healthy. Just don't think Reed can maintain that pace at his advanced age :rolleyes: but I sure hope he does. Dungey might be a sleeper. JLaw has shown flashes of brilliance but mostly bonehead stuff. Kid has serious talent though, if he ever gets his shit together lookout...

Jay
12-04-2009, 11:48 AM
JLaw has shown flashes of brilliance but mostly bonehead stuff. Kid has serious talent though, if he ever gets his shit together lookout...

Don't forget he's still in jail.....

Jozee
12-04-2009, 12:37 PM

Guess that rules out getting the hole shot!!

When is the first race? I love watching SX!

redrockerfan
12-04-2009, 02:30 PM
J-Law wont even be out of jail in time for A1orA2 I heard. Grant Langston going to ride his bike. But I agree the kid has the speed. Best of luck for Ryan Dungey. January 9-2010

lq9hd
12-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Ill be up in the Edison suite again (yeah I know, Fuck Me) but let's hook up in the pits, or for a beer or 20 in the parking lot.

No Love huh? What an :ass: I guess we aint good enough to get invited up to the sweet for a beer:vib: Instead you want to coordinate some down low man love bathroom stall shit:buford:

thmTerry
12-04-2009, 03:40 PM
No Love huh? What an :ass: I guess we aint good enough to get invited up to the sweet for a beer:vib: Instead you want to coordinate some down low man love bathroom stall shit:buford:

Thats what I was thinking:socal2:

QH
12-04-2009, 04:49 PM

I thought he was going to be out in time? I also thought Langston was riding for JLaw Racing all year? no? All I know is the kid is an amazingly talented athlete... Remember the Daytona SX this year? He was making his first career start in the big boy class and led 15 of the 20 laps. 1 or two laps is a fluke, 15 at Daytona? That's a mans SX :htfus: If the knucklehead was fit I think he'd have won it going away.

P.S. Really good to see Langston back :dude::dude:

redrockerfan
12-05-2009, 04:28 PM
A kid with a god given amazing talented that he's pissing away. My son and I were J-Law fans. But i just cant see supporting a Rider that does'ent take what hes has been give seriously. I hope that this time he wakes up and proves to the MX world that hes ready to grow up and take MX seriously. But i just don't believe he will. This is another Ron Lechien story.

Jay
12-05-2009, 04:37 PM
J-Law really pissed me off when he would qualify for the outdoor races then not show up to the gate. Not just once or twice either. If you have no intention of racing, then let another kid who's there on his own dime get that spot.

J Fag is a loser...

Jay
12-05-2009, 04:40 PM

Thats what I was thinking:socal2:

If I could sneak you fuckers up there I would in a heartbeat. It just so happens that my boss, the Sr. VP of Business and Integration and CIO is a huge SX fan. I ride with him occasionally and he gets the corporate suite for A1 every year. I can't pass on that.

redrockerfan
12-06-2009, 03:01 AM
When its the boss, you have to what you have to do.:dude:

TheViking
12-06-2009, 07:23 PM
If I could sneak you fuckers up there I would in a heartbeat. It just so happens that my boss, the Sr. VP of Business and Integration and CIO is a huge SX fan. I ride with him occasionally and he gets the corporate suite for A1 every year. I can't pass on that.

If he's the Sr VP of Integration, just tell him you want to Integrate some Hooligan's into the suite... Easy

QH
12-06-2009, 08:37 PM
A kid with a god given amazing talented that he's pissing away. My son and I were J-Law fans. But i just cant see supporting a Rider that does'ent take what hes has been give seriously. I hope that this time he wakes up and proves to the MX world that hes ready to grow up and take MX seriously. But i just don't believe he will. This is another Ron Lechien story.

I'm not a JLaw fan by any stretch of the imagination. I just respect his talent and we were discussing who might be a contender this year. So far besides one good supercross year he's pissed away his talent. Hopefully he'll turn things around before it's another Ron Lechien story. Jlaw has a long way to go before he matches the DOGGER's MX resume, based on Lechien's MX De Nations rides alone.