PDA

View Full Version : FF 2010: Discuss league settings

pronstar
10-06-2009, 05:51 AM
So, let's bitch about, I mean discuss, the thngs we want to see changed for next year.

- Larger rosters so you can have more players on your bench?
- Can't cut list?
- Distribute winnings differently?
- Make Stacey dress like a man and change her name to "Frank" so you bishes don't feel so bad when she kicks your ass?
- Low score for the year puts on a skirt and uses a pic of it for their avatar the following year?

This is the place to do it.

Buggs
10-06-2009, 04:44 PM
I vote that we let Viking have 3 teams so that worse any of us could do is 4th to last place. :D

TheViking
10-06-2009, 04:54 PM
I vote that we let Viking have 3 teams so that worse any of us could do is 4th to last place. :D

:socal2:

QH
10-06-2009, 05:13 PM

Ouch :vik:

Jay
10-06-2009, 05:52 PM
So, let's bitch about, I mean discuss, the thngs we want to see changed for next year.

- Larger rosters so you can have more players on your bench?
- Can't cut list?
- Distribute winnings differently?
- Make Stacey dress like a man and change her name to "Frank" so you bishes don't feel so bad when she kicks your ass?
- Low score for the year puts on a skirt and uses a pic of it for their avatar the following year?

This is the place to do it.

Definitely a larger roster.
Drop the can't cut list.

The Frank thing is fucked up. I laughed my ass off though.....

ssduane
10-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Drop the can't cut list.

agree, one more bench, one more active would be nice.

wonder if about two leagues, random picked, maybe smaller, then final badass takes the pot proportionally.

QH
10-06-2009, 06:51 PM
Drop the can't cut list.

X2

SoCal
10-06-2009, 07:14 PM
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

rf4
10-06-2009, 09:02 PM
add 2 more players to the bench but keep the can't cut list.

Makes it a little more interesting...a little more like "real football" - rather than some of you who make 10 changes a week

ssduane
10-06-2009, 09:04 PM
add 2 more players to the bench but keep the can't cut list.

Makes it a little more interesting...a little more like "real football" - rather than some of you who make 10 changes a week

:htfus:

:vib: