PDA

View Full Version : Eff you all

Jay
10-05-2009, 07:22 PM
You all suck ass!

So I log into my fantasy page over the weekend and see that not only are all the votes against me this week, Commish even went so far as to post "Not even close...Deer in headlights will win this one big." in the Smack talk section of our matchup.

So here I am going into MNF and I'm only down a little under 2 points, yet I still have my QB, RB and K to play. Although Peyton Manning put up impressive numbers, Aaron has NOBODY left to play.

So what say you all now MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!???
:socal2::socal2::socal2::socal2::socal2:

TheViking
10-05-2009, 07:26 PM
You all suck ass!

So I log into my fantasy page over the weekend and see that not only are all the votes against me this week, Commish even went so far as to post "Not even close...Deer in headlights will win this one big." in the Smack talk section of our matchup.

So here I am going into MNF and I'm only down a little under 2 points, yet I still have my QB, RB and K to play. Although Peyton Manning put up impressive numbers, Aaron has NOBODY left to play.

Sorry?

J.T.
10-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Hopefully both of Buggs, Wide-outs don't do shit tonight, and I can finally pull off a win.

ssduane
10-05-2009, 07:46 PM
:rotfl: ya right

Hopefully both of Buggs, Wide-outs don't do shit tonight, and I can finally pull off a win.

ssduane
10-05-2009, 07:47 PM
on a side note, thanks Bob, for only putting up 95 points. :dude:

Buggs
10-05-2009, 07:56 PM

Man, it was looking bleak there for a while. You were up 40 points until Rothliesburger put on his clinic on SD defense.

Now I only need my 2 wideouts to catch a couple of passes each, then I will be able to achieve full foot insertion into your ass!

J.T.
10-05-2009, 08:01 PM
Man, it was looking bleak there for a while. You were up 40 points until Rothliesburger put on his clinic on SD defense.

Now I only need my 2 wideouts to catch a couple of passes each, then I will be able to achieve full foot insertion into your ass!

Don't Count your Chickens yet Bizatch

pronstar
10-06-2009, 12:03 AM

Yeah, I was way wrong on that one.
I guess I was too busy making a few pickups and changes on my way to a 100-point domination of that guy from Arizona :vik:

campermama
10-06-2009, 12:06 AM
:socal2: to all of you, I ain't got nutin this week! Now that sucks! Especially when I raked in the points last week!

Stupid game! :D

Jay
10-06-2009, 12:20 AM
Stupid game! :D

Feel free to quit now. We won't mind.

jws
10-06-2009, 12:25 AM
:gay::gay::gay::gay::gay:

Buggs
10-06-2009, 03:54 AM
FUCKIN Rogers throws for 350+ and couldn't squeek 1 more to Driver.
FUCKIN Favre throws for almost 250 and couldn't get 1 more to Harvin.

Muthafucka. Nice win JT.

TheViking
10-06-2009, 03:59 AM
Yeah, I was way wrong on that one.
I guess I was too busy making a few pickups and changes on my way to a 100-point domination of that guy from Arizona :vik:

:socal2: you....and :socal2: can't cut players....and :socal2: all the other losers on my team....and:socal2: the NFL....and...:socal2: me

J.T.
10-06-2009, 04:05 AM
FUCKIN Rogers throws for 350+ and couldn't squeek 1 more to Driver.
FUCKIN Favre throws for almost 250 and couldn't get 1 more to Harvin.

Muthafucka. Nice win JT.

MaFacka, 1.36 points, I will Take it

s@ndm@n
10-06-2009, 04:37 AM
good week Jay! Fuck'n walked all over me.

Jay
10-06-2009, 05:41 AM
good week Jay! Fuck'n walked all over me.
Thanks. Top score for the league too.

"Fuck tha Commish and Jay said it with authority"......

Of course with only 4 players NOT on a bye week next week, I'll be the lonely cell bitch looking for a treat.