PDA

View Full Version : BTW Car to Car

J.T.
04-17-2009, 04:58 PM
With the Radio and And intercom in the Teryx as well as :thm: sportng the same setup in the RzR this weekend Let me tell you that Rocked, Was Really Cool being able to Talk back and forth while on the Trail. I think I need to dial my antannae in a bit more but otherwise LOVED it. if you are thinking about going INtercom and Car to Car coms Do it while the prices are low, is worth every penny

thmTerry
04-17-2009, 06:05 PM
With the Radio and And intercom in the Teryx as well as :thm: sportng the same setup in the RzR this weekend Let me tell you that Rocked, Was Really Cool being able to Talk back and forth while on the Trail. I think I need to dial my antannae in a bit more but otherwise LOVED it. if you are thinking about going INtercom and Car to Car coms Do it while the prices are low, is worth every penny

I agree. It was great to tell the sweep what was up ahead and where to go when there was a turn ahead. Well worth the money.

JJ
04-17-2009, 06:14 PM
I've been pricing them just in case I get a rhino
seems like a must have item

lq9hd
04-17-2009, 06:17 PM
Need to get the Yota running 1st.

However I just picked up one of these http://www.nevadaradio.co.uk/acatalog/ft-897.jpg Base com. Thats if I ever get out camping...

rf4
04-17-2009, 06:53 PM
I've been pricing them just in case I get a rhino
seems like a must have item

yeah, us too....

rf4
04-17-2009, 09:14 PM
Larry - that might just be the perfect wedding gift...

pronstar
04-17-2009, 10:03 PM
I'll probably wait tell Rob gets his, probably be sometime late in 2010....

Hey :ass: quit spending my money!

I need earplugs so that I CAN'T HEAR SHIT, already got too many people BS'ing at me all damned day.

Crazeecowgirl
04-18-2009, 04:48 AM
I agree. It was great to tell the sweep what was up ahead and where to go when there was a turn ahead. Well worth the money.

It does help however, when the two vehicles that have the radios are not both in the front, riding like bats outta hell, and the rest of us have to look for dust clouds on the horizon to try to follow.

Oh yea, and I am sure THM was up there saying "that damn Jeep is sooooooslow" (or worse)

BTW....Jeep now has two flat tires. We must have been attacked by the jumping cactus.

Buggs
04-18-2009, 06:15 AM
Oh yea, and I am sure THM was up there saying "that damn Jeep is sooooooslow" (or worse)

DOn't worry, he has said that about me many times

SoCal
04-18-2009, 11:28 AM
I'm sure its nice. I know it was cool using it in the prerunner but its pretty low on my list. Probably like a cell phone. We got along fine for so long with out one but now can't seem to go even one day with out it.

ssduane
04-18-2009, 02:04 PM
I don't want any of you in my head when I'm riding. I'll do without.

J.T.
04-18-2009, 03:56 PM
It does help however, when the two vehicles that have the radios are not both in the front, riding like bats outta hell, and the rest of us have to look for dust clouds on the horizon to try to follow.

BTW....Jeep now has two flat tires. We must have been attacked by the jumping cactus.

Looked in hauler yesterday, teryx survived unscatched on the Tire front, but when i was loading it noticed quite a few new scars in the skid, nothing damaged buut scratched, Uhmw SKids Rock

the idea is when you have 2 cars that have communications, one should be the leader or near the front and the other should sweep.

only did that when the Trail Was straight and no where else to go. AND if there was a turn I would wait to make sure everyone was back there before proceeding.